Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 New Years Nails

So now that I am back, I wanted to continue being apart of the two facebook groups I was in before, which were Adventures In Stamping and Teal Tuesdays. So the challenge for this Sunday of course is New Years. I decided to use 2 coats of Color Club Cadillac Red for my base I chose red because one of my coworkers had told me red is supposed to be good luck. I've heard this before but it was for Chinese New Year, so I'm hoping it will still bring my good luck for our New Year. I then added a coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment which is a beautiful golden glitter but when you look at it up close you can see the many colors it has in it. I added a top coat layer of Seche Vite then stamped using Konad Special Nail Polish White. For my thumb I used Cheeky plate CH9 a fun and festive champagne bottle with champagne flutes around it and for my ring finger I used Bundle Monster plate BM02 for the big lips and Cheeky plate CH27 for the small lips and kiss, they are supposed to represent the midnight kiss. I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years!!!
 I wanted to show you the beautiful ring my boyfriend gave me for Christmas, no it's not an engagement ring (I'm still waiting for that) it's technically called a promise ring, but I'm the one who chose it and when I had told him it was a promise ring he said to me "oh so what are you promising youself", I swear some guys....but hey at least I got some sort of jewelry.






 

1 comment:

  1. All your stamping looks so pretty!!! I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out the details on my page.

    http://paintedpinkies.blogspot.com/

    Happy Blogging!
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete