Monday, June 18, 2012

Coral Cascade


I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday. For the first half we hung out at my parents house, ate lunch, ran around outside with my dog, and even went to the park with my brother, sister in law and nephew Kristian. We then had a family BBQ for Allan's side of the family at our apartment and everyone had a good time singing and eating. For Father's Day Allan received money for his tattoo session he had on Saturday and I must say it is coming along great, he has maybe two or three more sessions to go until he has his tribal half sleeve finished. For this mani I was just playing around and wanted to do a glitter gradient. I used Color Club Coral Cascade and sponged on NYX Gold Glitter. Topped with SV.

Here's a swatch of Color Club Coral Cascade:

1 comment: