Friday, May 25, 2012

Challenge Day 12 - Stripes

I must be delusional becuase I ended up using another pink again, wow 2 days in a row! This mani looked comletely different in my head but I think the outcome was so much better than what I had planned in my head. It's a very subtle stripe mani but it reminds me of very elegant wrapping paper. Here's a fun and quick fact. OPI Hawaiian Orchid was my very first OPI I ever bought and it was originally supposed to be used for my trip to Hawaii last year (2011), but I ended up being boring and just did a Frech Tip Mani. Anyways as you already know my base used was OPI Hawaiian Orchid. The stripes are Konad Special Nail Polish Gold and Cheeky plate CH11. The bow is Konad Special Nail Polish White and Cheeky plate CH8.



Here's a quick swatch of OPI Hawaiian Orchid:

No comments:

Post a Comment