Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink

Last night Allan, myself and my son went out for our Mother's Day Dinner, yes I know Mother's Day isn't until Sunday but we figured it was going to be very crowded at restaurants and I didn't want to have to deal with the wait times. So we went to Claim Jumpers and I got the chicken and ribs which includes a half rack of pork ribs, half of a roasted chicken, grilled veggies, 2 half slices of cheesey garlic bread, and one side of mashed potatos. I was only able to eat the veggies, a quarter of the chicken, and my son and I shared the cheesey bread and mashed potatos. I was sooo full STUFFED that I had to get a box for te rest of the ribs and chicken. I had a great early Mother's Day! When we got home I didn't have the energy to create my rainbow mani so I will be showing you a swatch instead. This is Bonita Pink, I still do not know the names of the colors in this collection since I bought this at Ross for $3.99 I didn't really care to really dig and search for them. I really hated this color and the application was very poor.



Don't forget to enter my Giveaway! Click on the picture below to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment