Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Challenge Day 9 - Rainbow

Back to the 31 Day challenge. Day 9 is Rainbow, I was just going to reshow you my mani I did a couple months back which was Rainbow tips but that would be cheating so I decided to recreate a mani I saw from someone else but I honestly can't remember who I saw it from. For each nail I just painted a horizontal line of each color, no taping because I knew already I was going to paint over with black. I used Color Club Cadillac Red, Sinful Colors Cloud 9, Sinful Colors Pull Over, Bonita Green, and Sinful Colors Endless Blue. I then taped each nail differently using striping tape and painted over with my favorite black Sinful Colors Black on Black and voila my Rainbow Mani!

Have you ever tried a Rainbow mani? Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Never tried a rainbow mani before but seeing your post makes me try it. Very colorful Mani, I love it.

    ReplyDelete