Sunday, February 12, 2012

Going Grape

This weekend was such a busy weekend I did a couple of manicures Friday night so I was able to post them before I left for our mini road trip but I wan't able to. We went to Oregon to the Woodburn Outlets and also Lloyd Center and let me tell you I was happy about the no tax! So now here is one of the manicures I did. First I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Going Grape. It's a beautiful purple with a hint of blue.


Then to add some dazzle I added some Pure Ice Cheatin which is purple and blue glitter. Wish the pictures could show you how the glitter and polish worked together so well. Then added a coat of Seche Vite.



Oregon was fun, I expected to buy more at the outlets but at least I found a bunch of things at the mall. I even found 2 packs of polish from Ross one was a no name brand and the other was color club and I scored on a buy one get one free mood polish at Icing. Super excited to swatch those for you!

2 comments:

  1. Oregon was fantastic but I had high hopes at the oulets so I was kind of bummed. We are going to the Marysville Outlets this weekend so hopefully I can find something up there :) And yes Ross has some great things! along with the packs of nail polishes I scored 2 dresses and a cute tank top.

    ReplyDelete