Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lincoln Park After Dark

My loving boyfriend bought me the OPI Best of the Best collection. Even though the bottles are extremely small I absolutely love the set!! Here is 2 coats of OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. It's looks completely black but it's supposed to have a hint of purple.

I also finally received my Bundle Moster plates so I decided to add some fun stamping. I got the idea from Erika's blog http://www.chloesnails.blogspot.com/ For the colors I used Sally Hansen Color Quick Pen Red Chrome and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep. I used plate BM02 for the lips.
Then I added LOVE and hearts on my thumbs nails with the same colors. For this I used plates BM03 for the hearts and BM09 for LOVE.

Since I am madly in love with matte nails at the moment I decided to use Essie Matte About You.

No comments:

Post a Comment