Friday, February 17, 2012

Nubar 2010

I was so stoked when I finally received my packages from Amazon just because I knew I was getting my Nubar 2010 finally. And let me tell you she is a beauty!!! I've been wanting flakies for the longest time but I didn't want to spend too much on them so instead of getting the Nfu-Oh I paid a couple dollars less and bought Nubar and I was very happy with the result. I started off with Sinful Colors Black on Black 2 coats then a coat of Seche Vite and then added the Nubar 2010. It was my first time using flakies so I kind of over did it should have used less but I loved it none the less.




Added some Essie Matte About You becuase I've read on different sites that flakies looks beautiful in matte. I preferred it shiny but still liked the matte.

No comments:

Post a Comment