Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Don't Give A Rotterdam!

Did I tell you guys how much I am loving the Holland Collection, well I am! I'm patiently waiting to go get Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, but I might not be ableto wait any longer. This beauty right here is I Don't Give A Rotterdam! The name is hilarious, it's kind of a periwinkle meets gray color, it subtle and that's what I like about it.

And you can see there is a little shimmer to it.

I decided I wanted to do a french manicure but not the plain simple one so I spiced it up and used my craft sissors to cut zigzags and used those for my tips. I used Sally Hansen Deep Blue Sea for my tips then added a coat of Seche Vite to finish it off.


Normally I don't take pictures of my thumb but I think this finger came out best and I wanted to share with you all.

1 comment: