Thursday, February 23, 2012

The One Less Lonely Girl Collection

Believe it or not I am a Justin Bieber fan and I did actually go out and rent his movie Never Say Never and I was amazed at how all of a sudden an average kid became so successful in the music biz. Don't get me wrong the kid was a hard worker but it really goes to show that if you just keep working hard you can achieve your goal. He's a great role model for kids. I saw this polish set on amazon and thought heh why not the glitter looked so cute so I bought it and here it is! I will be swatching each color the next couple of days. Oh and I have no idea why Justin Bieber would even have a nail polish collection, the only thing I can think of is because his favorite color is purple OPI asked if he would be the face of the collection.

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty impressed with Justin Beiber. Had no idea that he had so many talents.

    ReplyDelete