Sunday, April 22, 2012

Adventures in Stamping - Inspired By Music

This weeks Adventures in Stamping is Inspired By Music and I got excited because I finally was able to use my music note stamps. WRONG! One of the rules was not to use any music notes, so I went back to the drawing board and couldn't think of anything. When finally it hit me at while I was at work, why not do the song I was obsessed with just a little back. It's a song from a Hawaiian artist named Anuhea, if any of you live in Hawaii you will definately know who I am talking about, she actually sang a song during the half time show of one of the Pro Bowl games. My absolute favorite song from her is called Crown Royal which happens to be my drink of choice. For this mani I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Let's Talk, I then took a brush and drew on the Crown Royal using the Konad Special White nail polish, and for my ring I stamped with the Konad Special White and used Bundle Monster plate BM08. I then outlined each nail so it would look like thread with L'Oreal Paris Amazon's Flash.


Here are a couple of lyrics from the song:
"You wear your crown so royally
Dressed in purple majesty
With no intention for love intensity,
I've fallen in love with a king"

4 comments: