Friday, April 27, 2012

Co-Bolt Blue

TGIF....no seriously.....I am so drained from this week and I'm not even sure why. Maybe it's because I have a 4 day weekend coming up that I'm just soo excited I  don't want to be here. Yes folks you saw it correct a 4 day weekend, yay!!! My birthday is Tuesday, May 1st (May Day) and I decided I needed some time off to just relax and probably play with my nail polish. Tomorrow Allan is throwing me a birthday BBQ with all of my friends, and he has been working his ass off to get everything that is needed. Awww, I feel so special because usually I take charge of everything including my own parties but this time I'm sitting back and not worrying about a thing. Okay enough talking on to the pictures. This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Co-Bolt Blue, a beautiful deep blue which I'm pretty sure would be awsome to stamp with.


Enjoy your Friday!! Did anyone watch Round 1 of the NFL Draft? I am a little worried about the Seahawks pick, but I'm very happy about the Steelers pick. Can't wait to watch Round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment