Friday, April 13, 2012

Nail Mail

I came home to the these lovely polishes waiting for me, I'm stoked because these are my first Nfu-Oh & A-England Polishes. I did a little happy dance while I opened the packages because I wasn't expecting the Nfu-Oh polishes so soon. Here is a picture of pure happiness:

This is Nfu-Oh #51, Nfu-Oh #61, Nfu-Oh Aqua Base, A-England Ascalon, and A-England Princess Tears.

And I have to admit I have already tried both the Nfu-Oh polishes plus Aqua Base and right now I have on A-England Princess Tears. I just couldn't help myself they were calling out to me "Wear me, Wear me!"

2 comments:

  1. Is it necessary to use the Nfu-oh base or does the polish work well without it? I love the #61 but just wasn't sure if I needed to use the base too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a pro on holos but from other nail blogs I hear if you use the aqua base there is a significant difference, so far I have only used it with the aqua base. Hope that helps a little.

      Delete