Thursday, April 5, 2012

Amethyst

Yesterday I had a fantastic family day, I got home and Allan wanted to go out to eat which is very surprising because we don't usually go out to eat during the weekdays unless it's for a special occassion and to my knowledge there was nothing to celebrate. So we ended up going to The Ram, the wait was ridiculous something like 20 min but I really wasn't craving for anything else in that area. After dinner which was delicious I always get the Seafood & Artichoke Melt, we went to Cold Stone to get some ice cream and it was yummy!!! I was so proud of my son he didn't throw 1 tantrum which he has been known to do lately. It was just an all around good day and we haven't had a family outing like that in a while. So I was one happy camper yesterday! I have pictures but I have not uploaded them just yet so I will have to show you the pics tomorrow.

Now on to the mani, I have one more mani to show you and then tomorrow I will do another Homage post. This is 2 coats of Sinful Colors Amethyst which a a beautiful purple which glides on so smooth.


I then stamped Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime with Red Angel image plate RA-113 on each of my mails except my accent nail. I originally wanted to use a straw to do each of my nails but I didn't know how it would turn out so I only tried it on my accent nail and I'm thankful I didn't do it on each of my nails beause I did not like the outcome.


Have you tried the straw method?

1 comment:

  1. love the plate u used, and i like how it looks the combination of the purple and green!

    ReplyDelete