Sunday, April 1, 2012

Adventures in Stamping - A Non Stamping Mani

So I didn't really know what I wanted to do for this mani, I just knew it had to be a non stamping mani but I didn't want to do anything boring. I started out with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Grey Area and 1 coat of Seche Vite.



Then I took a dotting tool and put some Sally Hansen Deep Purple and Sally Hansen The Real Teal and just used the dotting tool to rub the polish onto my nail. It didn't turn out how I wanted it to, but I'm content with it. I added another coat of Seche Vite for the final outcome.



It almost looks like frosting on my nails. So there you have it my frosted mani! If you would like to join Adventures in Stamping click on the picture below to get to the page.


Adventures in Stamping


2 comments:

  1. Nail stamping kits are just one way to get unique and salon-looking designs quickly and easily. Now one advantage of going to a salon to have a technician either freehand or by using a stencil and air-brush, apply unique nail designs to your nails is that the technician is able to use both hands to work on your hands. curso como fazer carimbo de unhas

    ReplyDelete