Friday, April 20, 2012

Chunky Holo Black

TGIF! The weather has been not so nice in Seattle, but thankfully they say we should get a break from the rain this weekend which would make it the 3rd straight weekend to be sunny, yay! We have so much planned this weekend, Allan's parents want to watch the kids Saturday night so Allan and I made Saturday night our date night. Then it's Allan's mom's birthday on Sunday so we're going out to lunch with his whole family, it should be oodles of fun, can't wait! Since I haven't had any time to create a fun new mani I will have to show you another swatch. This is 1 coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black and 1 coat of Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black.
I was suppose to post the picture of my new polishes last night, but I haven't gotten around to uploading them so I will try and post them tonight! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, Chunky Holo Black is still one of my lemmings.

    ReplyDelete