Friday, April 6, 2012

My Homage to Chloe's Nails

This is my homage to Chloe's Nails. Erika was the reason why I even started doing my nails. I saw a couple pictures on Pinterest and fell in love with her style. I started going on her tutorials tabs and learned a lot from her. She is one of the top nail bloggers and I can see why, not only does she explain every step with pictures and writing but she is also very helpful, whenever someone has a question she responds in a timely manner. Erika you are another huge inspiration to me and other ladies out there, thank you. Here is her original post for the mani I am recreating today Back to basics.....
For this mani I used 1 coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black, then taped my tips and added 1 coat of Essie Matte About You.



I decided to add a little color to it and stamped using Sally Hansen Purple Chrome with Red Angel image plate RA-121 some cute little flowers.



If you would like to know what Homage Month is please click here. And I was suppose to post pics of the other night but I fell asleep early yesterday and did not get a chance to upload them yet, I'm hoping to do it tomorrow after my work meeting. And guess what today is...Good Friday!

3 comments: