Saturday, April 28, 2012

Challenge Day 1 - Red

So about a month ago a coworker and I set out to start the 31 day challenge only to quit so suddenly. I'm not quite sure why we fell out of it, but we did and now I want to get back into it. So these first posts were done last month when I still had my long nails. For starters here is what the challenge looks like:
Challenge Day 1 - Red
I wanted to create a lace type mani so this is what came to mind.
For the base I used Color Club Cadillac Red, For the lace part I used China Glaze White on White and a dotting tool, and for the thread I used Sinful Colors Black on Black, the dots on the lace are Sally Hansen Red Carpet, and of course I finished with Seche Vite.
Of course I will have to skip Tuesdays and Sundays for my other challenges but I'm really hoping to keep up with this challenge. And woohoo I'm excited for my birthday BBQ later today!

1 comment:

  1. This is simply stunning. I truly love it!!! You may want to disable the word verification. My old eyes can't see the letters!

    ReplyDelete