Saturday, March 31, 2012

Acid Orange

Awww Saturday how I have missed you. I just love the weekend because it allows me to have all day to do my nails (if I want) normally that's not the case since I'm usually out running errands. So here is the post that I was suppose to put up yesterday but instead I was too mesmerized by Fantasy Fire's beuty. Anyways, here is one of the polishes I picked up from Hot Topics Warpaint Acid Orange. I must admit the formula wasn't easy to work with, this was 3 - 4 coats. The most trouble I had was with the cap it was huge and square and hard to hold the brush. The outcome of the polish was a bright in your face neon matte orange. On the lid of the polish it says it's a Black Light Polish, too bad I no longer have my black light, I would have liked to see the effects.

I ended up adding a coat of Seche Vite to see how it would look glossy.

Because it looked so plain Jane I added Color Club Hot Couture a pink based glitter.

Enjoy the weekend!


8 comments:

  1. That is so bright, I kind of love it. I think I passed it up the last time I went to Hot Topic though. I have some other Warpaint polishes though and you can pull the square top off--there's a little round handle inside it that makes them easier to paint =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg I didn't even try removing the lid. Thank you Yvonne I will definately be trying that because it was a pain in the butt to use that square lid!

      Delete
  2. That is bright color! I love it! I like how you added the pink glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how it looks with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOOH I love this one!!!
    I love the matte version and I love the color and I just love the way it turned out!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete