Thursday, March 29, 2012

Homage Month

This is such a great idea, I will definately be doing this for the month of April!


Do as many manicures you want a week!! (once a week or one everyday)
You can pay homage to as many or as little Nail Artists you’d like to!!
You can do multiple manicures from the same Nail Artist if you wish!!
What must be included in EVERY post:
Must link to the original post by Nail Artist!
Must tag the Nail Artist!
Include a Homage Month tag!
All posts should start…
My Homage to [insert Nail Artist linking to original post]…so everyone knows it’s for Homage Month. Then anything you wish!
You can do this any month you want. I’m doing it for the month of April

3 comments:

  1. This is a really awesome idea! I might have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it though? I might have to pay homage to you ladies because I can't say thank you enough to my lovely followers that have fantastic blogs!

    ReplyDelete