Thursday, March 1, 2012

Big Apple Red W/ Shiny Dancer Tips

So my son is 2 turning 3 years old in May and we are currently in the process of moving him out of our bed and into a bed of his own but it hasn't been working. I even have his bed in our room with us so he won't be shocked when he wakes up and doesn't see us, instead of him staying in his bed he wakes up and climbs into bed with us in the middle of the night. I know it won't happen over night and I just need to be patient with him, and I'm trying.
I was in a red kind of mood, so I used OPI Big Apple Red (2 coats) and OPI Shiny Dancer (for the tips) and Sinfuls Black on Black (for the dots) with Seche Vite for my top coat. Yes I did use the tape method to add the tips and I used a dotting tool for the dots.


This is without the flash on my camera, without the flash the color isn't very accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment