Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My New Pretties

Here are the pics from the last two days of shopping. Monday I went to Walmart and Tuesday I went to Ulta. Allan has told me that I am no longer allowed go to stores that carry nail polish which means we will only go to Best Buy and Frys. Haha that's what he thinks.
L to R: Pure Ice Jaguar, Pure Ice First Time, Pure Ice Strapless, Pure Ice Calypso, NYC Grand Central Station, Wet n Wild Gray's Anatomy, Wet n Wild Teal of Fortune, Hard Candy Beetle



L to R: Ulta Alter Ego, Ulta Chocolate Kiss, Ulta Fine Pruned, Ulta Back by Midnight, Ulta Magic Forest, Ulta Belle of the Ball, Ulta Glass Slipper, Ulta Concrete Evidence, Ulta Jaded, Ulta Indigo-Go Girl



It was Buy 1, Get 1 Free at Ulta so I had to take full advantage of that and I also got a set on clearace. So all together I saved about $22 at Ulta, which was about how much I paid for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment