Thursday, March 15, 2012

Irish Green

Since St. Patrick's Day is this weekend on Saturday I decided to bring out my green polishes. So here is Sinful Colors Irish Green, such a perfect name for this color. It is a very very sheer polish so if you can I would put on a white base before putting this polish on. Since I wanted to see how many layers I would have to use before it covered my whole nail I decided not to use a base color. It took me 6 coats before the nail was no longer visible. But the final color outcome was beautiful. It's a bright green, yet not as bright to call it a neon.


I was browsing pinterest and saw someone posted about Sinful Colors Green Ocean and it looked absolutely amazing that I had to just run out and get it. Since lately I have been loving all the different glitter and flake polishes out I decided to try it over Irish Green.





Look how amazing this turned out. Bt the way if you put Green Ocean over a dark base it really brings out the amazingness of Green Ocean. This was such a easy St. Patty's Day manicure, so if you are looking for something fun and fast I definately recommend doing this mani!!!


And if you would like to follow me on Pinterest:
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment