Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Haul

Yesterday ended up being a pretty good day. Aside from being stressed and yelled at by a supervisor I actually ended the day very nicely. I went home to 4 packages waiting for me, I was really surprised at how quickly some of the things I ordered just over the weekend came. I felt like it was my birthday already! I had a huge cheesy smile on my face as I opened each package and my boyfriend just kept looking at me like I was a crazy person. So here are all the pretties I got.

From L to R: KleanColor Chunky Holo Fuschia, Chunky Holo Candy, Chunky Holo Scarlett, Chunky Holo Bluebell, Chunky Holo Clover, Chunky Holo Black, Chunky Holo Teal, Madly Matte, Chunky Holo Poppy, Chunky Holo Purple


(You can see my sneaky son in the background I think he wanted to be in the picture but didn't realize I was zooming in on the polish, haha silly kid)

From L to R: China Glaze Wireless Holographic Top Coat, Nubar Treasure, Max Factor Fantasy Fire



War Paint Glow Turq, Acid Orange, Purple Haze - got these at Hot Topic yesterday for only $1.99


4 comments:

  1. Very good haul! Never tried the warpaint before. How is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used them yet but they will be the first ones I will swatch tonight, so I will post about them tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I just got a bunch of Kleancolor polishes last week off of Ebay and have really liked all of them so far! I love the Holo Purple!

    www.paintedpinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine off of ebay also, sometimes ebay has really good deals, I will def take a look at your page.

      Delete