Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Time!

To welcome the first day of Spring I decided to do a spring mani! I'm hoping no more snow is coming to Seattle and just rain and hopefully some sunshine soon. For this mani I used Wet n Wild - I Need a Refresh-Mint and Color Club - Pink



I then added some spring time flowers using Color Club - Light Blue and Bundle Monster Plate BM 16



Then with a dotting tool and China Glaze - White on White I added the center of the flowers.



Hope you enjoyed and have a lovely First Day of Spring!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I hope it encourages spring to come too! I'm over on the peninsula on the west side of the Puget Sound and every time I see a sunny day and get excited, we get more snow! Even if it doesn't stick, I want more springtime!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvonne! Yeah I'm rally hoping some sunshine comes our way it's been a really weird March with all of the snow we've been getting. I do love that we get to have all four seasons in one day but I'm ready for some heat!!

      Delete