Sunday, March 18, 2012

Fying Dragon (Neon) - Stamping Sundays

I've been seeing other bloggers I follow posting Stamping Sundays and I decided even though I'm not a member of that group...yet, I actually requested to be in the group, I could still follow the theme. The theme this week was large flowers. I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon) which is a beautiful bright purple that has purple and blue very small glitter. I actually fell in love with this color.



If you look closely at the bottle you are able to see the glitter.




Although it is such a lovely color I was expecting it to have a shiny finish I was wrong, the polish actually dried matte. After I added my stamp image Bundle Monsters plate BM03. I used Sally Hansen Lively Lilac for the flowers and instead of just having one flower I decided to add multiple flowers.



I also applied Seche Vite as my top coat because I thought it would be much prettier with a shiny finish. This mani turned out perfect for me exactly what I had imagined. I'm looking forward to doing more of these Stamping Sundays even if I'm not a member of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment