Tuesday, March 13, 2012

China Glaze Capitol Colours

I'm so excitedto show you guys the three swatched I did with this collection. I know many people have already swatched this collection but hey I didn't so I'm doing it now! Just to familiarize you with each color and how the correspond to the book I have written down which polish is suppose to represent which district.

Dress Me Up District 8 - Textiles
Foie Gras District 10 - Livestock
Fast Track District 6 - Transportation
Hook and Line District 4 - Fishing
Stone Cold District 2 - Masonry
Smoke and Ashes District 12 - Mining
Agro District 11 - Agriculture
Mahagony Magic District 7 - Lumber
Harvest Moon District 9 - Grain
Riveting District 3 - Technology
Electrify District 5 - Power
Luxe and Lush District 1 - Luxury

No comments:

Post a Comment