Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Royal

Another double post today woohoo! As you can tell I've been fixing up my blog a little I added a banner and also added a picture of me on the About Me page. Hope you all like it!! I've been shopping like crazy these last two days, yesterday I went to Walmart and picked up about 8 polishes and today I went to Ulta and picked up about the same amount. Ulta was having a Buy 1, Get 1 free sale so of course I had to take full advantage of that! I'll post pics of my haul tomorrow. I wanted to get more practice stamping so I decided to use Revlon Royal, which in my opinion is one of the most beautiful blue's I have ever seen. This was 2 coats I should have used more but since I was stamping over it I didn't care.

I used Bundle Monster plate BM16 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep, then added 1 coat of Seche Vite.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment